VocoVision is actively seeking a full-time School Psychologist for our district in Pennsylvania. VocoVision allows education specialist to expand their experience by giving them exclusive access to the best districts across the country. The School Psychologist is to perform those evaluative/diagnostic duties of students referred for evaluation of suspected educational problems. To assist with the development of educational plans to meet the specific needs of students who would qualify for special education services.
- Contract- 1099
- Full-time- 24 hours
- Licensure in Pennsylvania
- Masters in School Psychology
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Prior experience with teletherapy preferred.
- Give conclusions and recommendations for development of an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for the specific student as needed for programming
- Evaluates and diagnoses specified deficits of students within the school district
- Apply psychological and psycho-educational assessment techniques and procedures in a valid manner
- Assists with and/or develops new programs as necessary to meet the needs of identified and potential students in special education programs in the buildings they are assigned to
Salary will be commensurate with area, education and experience.
If you are seeking career advancement with a growing TeleTherapy company, please submit your resume to Georgia.Giwa@vocovision.com or call me directly at 770-776-2119.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled