VocoVision is working with a school district in New Hampshire to find a speech language pathologist (SLP) for a full-time providing tele-speech services.
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Working with students in Pre-K through 12th grade
- Limited travel between school sites
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
New SLP graduates looking for a CFY placement are encouraged to apply. All applicants must have or be in the process of obtaining the NH SLP licensure. You will be responsible for evaluations and assessments. Previous experience with IEPs is a plus.
Send your resume/references, also to find out more information, please contact:
Ashley Palomino by email Ashley.Palomino@VocoVision.com or by direct line for any questions/concerns 678-459-1149
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled