VocoVision is actively searching for a full-time School Psychologist for a district in Arkansas. VocoVision allows education specialist to expand their experience by giving them exclusive access to the best districts across the country. The School Psychology Specialist is responsible for interpreting evaluation results, and recommending appropriate accommodations for high school students with disabilities to increase success in the general education curriculum and in the least restrictive environment.
- Licensure in Arkansas
- Masters in School Psychology
- 3+ years of relative experience
- Provide written reports to document the evaluation process and explain findings from assessment data (IEP)
- Assist with classroom organization and behavior management through consultation with parents and school personnel.
- Apply psychological and psycho-educational assessment techniques and procedures in a valid manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in all areas of academic performance, social/emotional functioning, behavior, and organization.
Salary will be commensurate with area, education and experience.
If you are seeking career advancement with a growing TeleTherapy company, please submit your resume to Georgia.Giwa@vocovision.com or call me directly at 770-776-2119.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled