Currently seeking a skillful and experienced SLP to provide services within a local school district via teletherapy for the upcoming school year. This role will consist of facilitating therapy activities, attending IEP meetings and collaborating with on-site service providers and staff to ensure the progress of students exhibiting difficulties in the areas of language, articulation, speech and fluency.
- Successfully evaluate, assess and treat mild to moderate impairments in students in varying grades ranging from kindergarten through 12th grade
- Maintain thorough notes as it pertains to progress and/or status of students
- Coordinate direct services with onsite paraprofessionals and staff to ensure all session requirements are met
- Facilitate therapy activities in individual and group settings remotely
- Active state of Tennessee SLP License (Candidates willing to pursue license will be considered.)
- At least one year of previous pediatric experience
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Computer that meets technical requirements
- High speed internet
- Computer webcam
Qualified parties may submit an updated resume and references to the direct hiring manager Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com for immediate consideration. For more information or to schedule a tech screening to determine teletherapy eligibility, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled