School Counseling job in New Mexico
VocoVision is looking to hire a School Counselor for a District in New Mexico whose key role would be evaluating students’ abilities, interests and personalities to help them develop realistic academic and career goals. You’ll facilitate aptitude tests and formulate potential paths to success.
- Listening and improving students concerns about academic, emotional or social problems.
- Help process their problems, create plan and action goals.
- Mediate conflict between peers and teachers.
- Improve parent/teacher relationships.
- Organize peer counseling programs.
- Referring Students to higher mental resources, if needed.
- Master of Education in Counseling
- PED Teaching certificate
- Licensed by the state
All interested applicants, please send your resume to Ashley Palomino at Ashley.Palomino@vocovision.com. If you have any questions or need more information, please call Ashley directly at (678) 459-1149.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled