Social Worker opportunity in New Mexico.
VocoVision is looking to help hire a social worker for a School District in New Mexico, starting out with 15-20 hours per week with increasing hours if he/she wants.
The School District would like an individual who can:
- Bring unique knowledge and skills to the schools’ student services team.
- Health professionals who can assist with mental health concerns, behavioral concerns, positive behavioral support, academic and classroom support.
- Consult with teachers, parents, and administrators.
- Able to provide individual and group therapy.
- Experience in servicing students with full range of disabilities.
Teletherapy is a system that allows you to virtually connect with your students and treat health concerns through games, activities, evaluation assessments, and testing materials that can be customized to match the needs and interest each student.
Required license or certification:
- Master’s Degree and Certified/Licensed in New Mexico
All interested applicants, please send your resume to Ashley Palomino at Ashley.Palomino@vocovision.com. If you have any questions or need more information, please call Ashley directly at (678) 459-1149.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled