The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is responsible for planning and providing speech services to students with speech, voice, or language disorders. The SLP serves as a resource to school staff members and provides in-service in the development of a balanced program for speech communication and speech improvement. VocoVision is seeking a part-time SLP to provide therapeutic services to our California districts.
- Contract - 1099
- Part-time - 17 hours
- Caseload - 25 students
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Equivalent California Licensure
- ASHA Certification
Recent experience with teletherapy is preferred.
- Participate in the planning of the Individual Education Plan (IEP) including present levels of functioning, formation of annual goal and services
- Keeps thorough on-going records for the individual student receiving therapy or other school provided hearing services as required
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media, consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved
Salary will be commensurate with area, education and experience.
Please contact me by phone at 770-776-2119 or by email at Georgia.Giwa@vocovision.com. Send your resume over for review, I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled