Seeking a qualified Speech Therapist with proven success working with the pediatric population to provide exemplary services for the upcoming school year as a Tele-therapist. This speech therapist opportunity will consist of facilitating therapy activities with elementary school students, collaborating with onsite support staff and service providers while working remotely.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of language and communicative disorders
- Attend IEP meetings and develop and implement treatment plans according to each student’s needs
- Assess and adjust treatment goals as necessary
- Deliver therapy in group, as well as individual settings
- Design create therapy activities that will engage and improve impairments within students
Minimum Requirements for Speech Therapist Position:
- State of Tennessee Speech Language Pathology Licensure
- At least one year of previous experience with the pediatric population or within a school setting preferred
- Computer with working webcam
- High-speed internet
To be considered for this tele-health Speech Language Pathology job, please send an updated resume to the direct hiring manager, Chauntee Howard. For more information on this position, or to schedule a preliminary tech screening, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled