Vocovision is working with a School District in the State of North Carolina. Vocovision gives you the opportunity to work from home while providing services to children in Special Education. Coordinating with an on-site assistant, our skilled independent contractors work with K-12 Students and their IEP teams via live videoconferencing, using the same techniques and materials as traditional on-site services.
- Provide direct therapy services and evaluations in compliance with the student’s IEP.
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as you deem
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, IEPs, evaluation reports and progress reports as required.
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings.
Necessary Skills and Desired Experience:
- NC State license as an SLP; Teaching Certificate
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 2 years minimum of experience working in a school setting
- Experience participating in IEP meetings and working as case manager
- Strong communication/computer skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, send your updated resume and 3 or more references to Ashley.Palomino@vocovision.com if you have any questions or concerns please call me at 678-459-1149.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled