VocoVision Ranked A Top Company Hiring For Part-time Remote Jobs
VocoVision was recently ranked #2 on the Top 30 Companies Hiring For Part-Time Remote Jobs In 2019. Working a remote, part-time position can offer many benefits including flexibility, the comfort of working from your own home and more.
Earn Supplemental Income
Many therapists work remote, part-time jobs as a form of supplemental income. While they work full-time, on-site positions during the day, they will often work remotely with students across the nation during their off hours.
Types of Therapy Remote Positions
VocoVision offers a variety of specialties for part-time remote jobs. Speech-language pathologist positions are in high demand – making them one of the most popular teletherapy positions available. Occupational therapist and school psychologist positions are also in high demand.
Top Part-Time Remote Positions with VocoVision
With this recent recognition, we are listing the top 10 part-time jobs we are hiring for right now.
1. Part-Time Speech Clinician (SLP) 2019-2020 School Year – Online from Home This work from home SLP position will provide therapy remotely for a school district in Indianapolis, Indiana. No virtual experience required. 22 – 32 hours per week including non-direct time.
2. Work From Home as a School Psychologist in WA – We are looking for a school psychologist that can provide services, remotely, to a school district in Anacortes, Washington.
3. Speech-Language Pathologist – Washington State (Remote) – This position is a work from home position helping students in Seattle, Washington.
4. Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist – Teletherapy – There is an opening for a speech-language pathologist to provide teletherapy services in a California school district. Caseload is K-12 and is for children with mild to moderate disabilities.
5. Speech-Language Pathologist – Distance Learning – VocoVision is currently working with a school district in North Dakota to fill a speech-language pathologist need. We provide the software and training therapists need to transfer their classroom skills to an online platform.
6. Virtual SC SLP Openings 2019-2020 School Year – A South Carolina district needs an experienced SLP.
7. Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for Utah School District – At Home Position – The SLP duties potentially include but will not be limited to providing language, speech assessments and therapy to students to reduce impairments.
8. Colorado Licensed SLP for TeleSpeech – VocoVision is currently seeking a part-time motivated, creative individual to provide TeleSpeech services to students in Littleton, Colorado. This position is a k-12 caseload servicing a range of disorders.
9. Certified SLP in AZ – Remote Services – Responsibilities include working with K-12 student populations in Prescott, Arizona with mild to moderate disabilities.
10. California Part-Time Certified and Licensed School SLP – VocoVision is hiring a part-time SLP in Bakersfield, California for a K-12 caseload.
Teletherapy gives therapists the opportunity to connect with those who don’t have access to the therapy they need, while working from the comfort of their own home. If you are new to Teletherapy and interested in understanding how it works, contact us so we can show you!