VocoVision is working with a school district down state Illinois to help them fill a full time vacancy. The school psychologist would be conducting evaluations, assessments, and participating in IEP meetings. The school is offering competitive pay in a work from home setting. Please ONLY APPLY if you are a LICENSED SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST in IL whom has their PEL or is willing to obtain.
Interviews being held now!
- NASP preferred, but not required
- Licensed in state of residence as School Psychologist - Indiana or Illinois
- Licensed in state where they are practicing
- 2 years of social work experience in schools preferred
- IEP knowledge and participation in meetings strongly preferred
- Staffing for 2018 – 2019 School Year
If interested in the following position or have any questions, please contact the recruiter directly. Additionally, for immediate consideration, email your resume and 2 professional references to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com - Lead Recruiter Daryl.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled