Work from home position available - School Psychology - near Louisville, KY
VocoVision staffs School Psychologists to provide consultations, assessments, progress monitoring, and intervention services virtually to a school district. They key for this position is it is a work from home opportunity. You'd be working with kids K-12th. Experience with mild-moderate disabilities is a plus.
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Master or Doctoral Degree
• State Board License in Kentucky (or willing to attain one)
• NASP Approved
• Set goals and develop Individual Evaluation Plans
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to work with a range of disabilities
• ASAP start through the remainder of school year
• 1099 Contract
• Full Time
Interviews are being conducted now!
Can work from anywhere in Kentucky!
For faster considerdation - email your resume and 2 professional references to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled