100% Digital School Speech Language Pathologist Job- Pennsylvania
VocoVision has been working with a school district in Pennsylvania currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team. This is a full-time teletherapy position for an esteemed, talented, and highly qualified SLP working virtually.
- Conduct virtual assessments and create customized therapy plans.
- Deliver effective teletherapy sessions for clients of all ages.
- Maintain accurate records and collaborate with clients and families.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Valid Pennsylvania SLP license.
- Previous SLP experience.
- Proficiency in teletherapy technology.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Remote work flexibility.
- Competitive compensation as a 1099 contractor.
- Opportunity for professional advancement in teletherapy and SLP.
- Weekly Pay.
- Clinical and Technical Team.
- VocoVision Tool Kit.
VocoVision requires you to be a 1099 contractor, you will not be eligible for employee benefits such as health insurance or retirement plans. However, with working remotely we will help provide the support and resources you need.
How to Apply: Send your resume to [email protected]. Certified in Pennsylvania only. No relocation support provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled