100% Online Special Education Teacher Position in Virginia
Sick of your morning commute? Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new career as an online Special Education Teacher. We are currently looking for a Special Education teacher to interview for a full-time position in Virginia for the 2022-23 school year. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Special Education Teachers. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master's degree preferred
- State certification in SPED Virginia
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
- Able to pass a tech screening
- Teaching a small group of students and individuals inside and outside of the classroom
- Preparing and executing lessons and resources
- Assessing the students’ work done in class
- Developing and adapting individualized teaching methods that are suitable for each of their students
- Using special tools and equipment provided to stimulate an interesting learning environment
- Using special skills to teach children Braille, sign language or lip reading
- Collaborating with the Class Teacher and Lead Teacher to build a better learning environment for the children
- Updating parents on their kids’ progress and giving recommendations to promote a better learning environment at home
- 1099 Contractor position
- Guaranteed hours for all indirect/direct services
- Weekly Pay
Are you interested? Please submit a copy of your resume to [email protected], or click APPLY NOW below to submit application directly.
VocoVision Account Executive
Ph: 678-710-7948 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled