100% Remote Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist
A school district in Virginia is focusing on hiring for a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist for the school year 23-24. The position held is full-time or Part-time and fully remote. YOU are our investment! Our providers maintain their relationships with VocoVision year after year. Why? It is simple. We are committed to providing you with the best experience of your career.
- Full-time or Part time position available
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services & Weekly Pay
- Pay Range $40-$50
- 1099 Compensation
- Training will be provided
- High school grade caseload is based on experience
- Active Virginia SLP License required
- ASHA CCC’s required
- 2-year school-based experience required
- Master’s Degree Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology required
If you desire to be instantly reviewed for the Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist position, look no further! Please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Upon receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled