100% Remote Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist
Are you looking to become remote? Join the VocoVision family, where the health and safety of our employees is our top priority! We're not only devoted to your career, but we’re also devoted to the health and safety of all our therapists. School District in Washington who is eagerly seeking an experienced Virtual Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist for the oncoming school year.
- Full-time or Part time position available
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services & Weekly Pay
- Pay Range $40-$50
- Training will be provided
- PreK-12th grade caseload is based on experience
- Active Washington SLP License required
- ASHA CCC’s required
- 2-year school-based experience required
- Master’s Degree Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology required
If you desire to be instantly reviewed for the Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist position, look no further! Please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Upon receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled