100% Remote - CA School Speech Pathologist position
VocoVision has over 10 years of experience connecting Speech-Language Pathologists with school districts all across the country. We provide the platform, assessment and therapy tools, and clinical/technical support necessary to make teletherapy possible.
Several positions are available:
- Varying in hours from full time (37.5-40/wk) to part time (15-20/wk)
- Guaranteed Remote – No Onsite Services
- Access to an established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- Access to free Continuing Education programs
- Equal billing/pay for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed weekly hours and weekly direct deposit
- Pay is variable depending upon the states you're licensed in, individual budgets at the school level, as well as your unique qualifications and experience. I'd be happy to go over rates with you on an individual basis!
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech Language Pathology
- Active State Licensure in the state that you reside in
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- 2 years of independent schools experience preferred - not required
- Access to stable home internet with reliable computer- no tablets or Chromebooks- they cannot support our remote platform - or the willingness to upgrade to a compatible device upon job offer.
- Comfortability with 1099 contract status
- Provide standardized assessments, evaluations, guidance and documentation of eligibility for students with communication disorders.
- Collaborate with special and regular education teachers, administrators, 504, and IEP team members (including other treatment specialists) in designing and providing recommendations for students referred for Speech/Language Therapy Services.
VocoVision has over 10 years of experience helping school districts provide student services remotely. We have the experience and resources put into our teletherapy platform to ensure you have the resources you need to succeed!
Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered for this or any of our other remote positions
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled