100% Remote Elementary School Psychologist
Did 2020 make you think about taking your work virtual? This is your chance to work at home like you’re still onsite! A fantastic Minnesota school district is looking for School Psychologist to provide teletherapy services for their Elementary students, all mild-moderate cases. The director is looking for hire to start as soon as possible, apply for immediate consideration.
Job Details & Requirements:
- M.S. in School/Educational Psychology
- Active or eligible for Minnesota School Psychology license
- > 2 years school-based experience
- Strong communication, evaluation, & assessment skills
- 100% Distance Learning – Clinical & Technical Training Provided
- Contract – Full Time
- Weekly Pay
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. To learn more about this exciting School Psych opportunity, apply by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn about other fantastic work-from-home School Psychology openings in the US, send your resume directly to Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled