100% Remote Massachusetts School Psychologist Position
Seeking hard worker and passionate School Psychologist. The position is fully remote and gives a flexible schedule for all the self- Sufficient therapists in the Massachusetts. Position is to evaluate and create assignments for K-12th grade students.
- Conduct Skills training with students.
- Prepare and submit Case reports of services and progresses
- Software, training and IT support provided.
- Work with students from K-12 grade
- Flexible schedule
- Contract 1099 position
- Work from Home
- Masters in School Psychology
- 2+ years of experience
- Must have an MA state license and education certificate.
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at email@example.com or call me directly at (678)-372 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation
Abi Ranga| firstname.lastname@example.org| VocoVision Account Executive | (678)372-0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled