100% Remote Michigan Speech-Language Pathologist (Teletherapy)
Speech Language Pathologist Tele-therapy job in Michigan
VocoVision is looking for a Full-Time SLP-CCC in Michigan school district. SLP accommodates a mild to moderate caseload for her PreK-12 grade working from home. A Facilitator will be on-site to support student lessons. The ideal candidate is organized, exceptionally skilled, tech-savvy, and ready to join VocoVision.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- MI SLP license (Willing to obtain Licensure)
- ASHA CCC's
- At least 2 years of schools experience (some exceptions
- Working knowledge of the IEP process
- 1099 Contract (Must obtain Liability Insurance)
- Full-Time:35 hours/5 days
- Start Date: ASAP- June 2, 2023
- Caseload size:45-60
- Grade level/age group: K-12
We provide each Speech-Language Pathologist with one of a kind technical and clinical training. The SLP will be supported throughout the assignment with technical/clinical support, access to online games, tools, and testing materials.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to be considered for this position. Please contact me by phone at 770-882-2167 and email your resume to [email protected]. I would love to arrange a time to speak with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled