100% Remote Middle School Speech Pathologist (SLP) - Teletherapy
Looking to practice distance learning permanently? A school district in Mississippi is in active need of a Full Time (open to PT) Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) until the end of the school year. The selected candidate will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through our online platform. This is your chance to work from home like you are still onsite! Caseloads would be mild-moderate for Middle School students, and our clinical and technical experts would work with you to make your transition as seamless as possible.
Details & Requirements:
- 100% Remote – Software & Training Provided
- Contract – Full Time (open to PT)
- Middle School: Mild-Moderate, 20-30 caseload
- Online testing, IEP reports and meetings, assessments, evaluations
- Weekly Pay
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- MS SLP License Required
- > 2 years school-based experience
- ASHA CCC's
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to work remotely to gain the flexibility you need and deserve. We are arranging interviews immediately for qualified candidates. Apply by submitting your resume and contact information or by directly contacting Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled