100% Remote School Psychologist - Full Time
Has this year made you think about taking your work virtual? A California school district is looking for a contract School Psychologist to provide teletherapy services for students from K-12, all mild-moderate cases. This is your chance to work at home like you're still onsite! The director is looking for hire to start as soon as possible, apply for immediate consideration.
- Help students process their issues and plan goals
- Discuss effectively with parents and teachers
- Research and apply learning programs relevant to the child’s needs
- Evaluate and advise best practices for students
Job Details & Requirements:
- M.S. in School/Educational Psychology
- Active or eligible for California School Psychology license
- > 2 years school-based experience
- Strong communication, evaluation, & assessment skills
- 100% Distance Learning – Clinical & Technical Training Provided
- Contract – Full Time – 1099
- Weekly Pay
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. To learn more about this exciting School Psych opportunity, apply by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn about other fantastic work-from-home School Psychology openings in the US, send your resume directly to Susan Davis at email@example.com or (770) 557-3251.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled