100% Remote School Psychologist Job in Indiana
VocoVision offers School Psychologists a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students. Our certified independent contractors work with k-12 students via live videoconferencing. We provide the software, training, and technical support needed to transition your onsite skills to online. A school district in Indiana is currently looking for a School Psychologist that can interview now for the 2022-23 school year.
- Master's Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Must be licensed in Indiana
- IEP experience
- Effective communication skills
- Provide direct services and/or conduct evaluations
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as required by school or applicable regulations
- Provide timely documentation for IEPs, evaluation reports, and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, writing and managing BIPs, preparing for and conducting IEP meetings
To be considered, please click APPLY NOW or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled