100% Remote SLP (Speech-Language Pathologist) - Teletherapy, Immediate Interviews
Looking to stay virtual for this school year or the next? A school district in Missouri is in active need of a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) until the end of the school year. The selected candidate will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through our online platform. This is your chance to work from home like you are still on-site! Caseloads are mild-moderate for K-12, and our clinical and technical experts would work with you to make your transition as seamless as possible.
Details & Requirements:
- 100% Remote – Software & Training Provided
- Contract – Full Time (may consider Part Time)
- K-12: Mild-Moderate – duties include IEP reports and meetings, assessments, evaluations, and direct and indirect services
- Weekly Pay
- M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- MO SLP License Required
- 2 years school-based SLP experience
- ASHA CCC’s
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to work remotely to gain the flexibility you need and deserve. We are arranging interviews immediately for qualified candidates. Apply by submitting your resume and contact information or by directly contacting Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled