100% Remote Special Education Teacher in North Carolina (Teletherapy)
Virtual Special Education Teacher Job North Carolina
A great school located in North Carolina area is now looking to hire a Special Education Teacher for fulltime remote opportunity. VocoVision uses their state-of-the-art technology to connect with students virtually. Teaching students remotely offers more flexible schedules for you and the students.
- K-12 caseload
- Teaching Mild-Moderate level, or even severe Autism studies
• 2 years of school experience
• Must be comfortable with 1099 and acquiring professional liability insurance
• Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or teaching students with special needs
• Active SPED license in North Carolina
• Fulltime position 22-23 school Yr.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to be considered for this position. Please contact me by phone at 770-882-2167 and email your resume to [email protected].
I would love to arrange a time to speak with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled