100% Remote Special Education Teacher - Tele-Teaching
Have you enjoyed working from home, and are you looking to continue? This is your chance to work virtually like you’re still in brick and mortar! A partnered school district in the state of Ohio is seeking a Special Education Teacher to work remotely with mild-moderate students from K-12 via telepractice. This district is looking to hire immediately with a contract to the end of the school year.
- K-12: Mild-Moderate Disabilities
- Contract – Part Time (20 hours a week with flexible scheduling)
- Weekly Pay (includes Direct and Indirect Services)
- Fast interview and start date
- Materials and Teletherapy Resources provided
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- Clinical & Technical Support/Training
- Special Education Degree (Master’s preferred)
- 2 years school-based Special Education Teaching experience
- State of Ohio Special Education Teaching Certification
- Ohio Teaching Certification
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. This exciting Special Education opportunity will fill fast, do apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information.
To inquire about other teletherapy opportunities within public and charter schools for this school year or the next, reach out to Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled