100% Remote Speech-Language Pathologist in Nevada (Teletherapy)
REMOTE SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST JOB
Virtual Fulltime SLP Needed Fulltime-Nevada
Are you licensed Speech-Language Pathologist currently looking to work in a virtual setting? This will be the perfect opportunity for you! VocoVision is working with a school district in Nevada. This job will allow you to provide remote services for K-12 students. Ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and an eagerness to work with students.
- Full Time
- Elementary and Middle school caseload
- SLP will provide therapy, evaluations, write IEPs, and collect data
- Experience with teletherapy is a plus
- Start date: ASAP
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathologist or Communication Disorders
- Active Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) License in the state of NV or willing to obtrain license
- 2 years of school experience preferred
- Must have ASHA CCCs
- Must be comfortable with 1099 and acquiring professional liability insurance
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to be considered for this position, please contact me by phone at 770-882-2167 and email your resume to [email protected]. I would love to arrange a time to speak with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled