100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Florida
Work-from-Home Speech Language Pathologist Job with School District in Florida
I’m working with a school district in Florida that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a K-12 caseload for this year.
The ideal candidate for this job will have their Speech Language Pathologist license in Florida, be familiar with using Zoom to provide teletherapy services and is comfortable working with students of all ages and varying speech needs.
- Florida Speech Language Pathologist license
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are interested in this remote job and are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Florida, please send your resume to [email protected] and apply here. Please complete both actions to ensure a prompt response.
VocoVision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled