100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Indiana
Stop spending so much on gas and work from home as a tele-therapist with VocoVision! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school district in Indiana to find a passionate Speech Language Pathologist that can interview now for the 2022-23 school year. The district is ready to interview and offer now so apply today to secure an exciting new position!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Indiana
- Some recent school-based experience
- IEP Experience
Job Type and Responsibilities:
- Elementary caseload of approximately 50 students
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
- Evaluates and assesses the student’s functional status to identify and determine needs for speech/language therapy.
- Selects, administers, and interprets specialized hearing and speech tests.
- Gathers background information as necessary on the student’s educational, medical, social, and psychological history to assist with determining possible causes of speech disorders.
- Adheres to legal and ethical standards and guidelines regarding the provision of speech/language services.
- Maintains thorough records for each student receiving speech/language services at the assigned school(s) and provides related reports.
Click APPLY NOW below to apply today or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled