100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Maryland | 22/23 School year
Work-from-Home Speech Language Pathologist Job with School in Maryland
I’m working with a school district in Maryland that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a K-12 caseload for next school year.
The ideal candidate for this job will have their Speech Language Pathologist license in Maryland, be familiar with using Zoom to provide teletherapy services and is comfortable working with students of all ages and varying speech needs.
- Maryland Speech Language Pathologist license
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are interested in this remote job and are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Maryland, please apply here and give me a call at 813-219-1083.
VocoVision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled