100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Ohio | SLP-CCC | 22/23 School Year
Work-from-Home Speech Language Pathologist Job with School District in Ohio
The ideal candidate for this job will have their Speech Language Pathologist license in Ohio, be familiar with using Zoom to provide teletherapy services and is comfortable working with students of all ages and varying speech needs.
- Ohio Speech Language Pathologist license
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
VocoVision provides technical and clinical support while in this role with ongoing support from your recruiter.
If you are interested in this remote job and are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Ohio, please apply here and give me a call at 813-219-1083.
VocoVision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled