100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in South Carolina
VocoVision is looking for a South Carolina Speech Language Pathologist to work a remote job. This job is 37.5 hours a week and goes until the end of the school year.
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Direct therapy
- Job requires South Carolina Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- 2 years of experience in a school position preferred
- Platform with proprietary materials to deliver services
- Clinical and technical support while in the position
- On-going support from your recruiter
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in South Carolina and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and you may call or text 813-219-1083 to discuss the job details further.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled