100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job
A school district in Idaho is seeking to hire a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the 21-22 school year. We provide the tools; you provide the skills!
- Full-time (37.5-40hours/week)
- August 21 - June 22
- Caseload: k-12
- Contract - 1099
- Sessions: group, individual, evaluations, IEP meetings
- Master’s Degree – SLP
- Must be licensed in Idaho
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Conduct evaluations and provide direct services
- Communicate with school staff and parents per regulations
- Provide case management services, including scheduling, writing/managing caseloads, preparing for/conducting IEP meetings
Please contact Ashley Walker with any questions directly at Ashley.Walker@VocoVision.com or call at 678-497-4792 to be considered for this position and future roles.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled