100% Remote - Speech Language Pathologist Nevada
100% Remote - Speech Language Pathologist – Nevada
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Nevada who is looking to contract out a Speech-Language Pathologist position for this summer!
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
- Caseload K-12
- Master’s Degree (CCC’s)
- Effective communication skills in English.
- At least 2 years of recent school’s experience.
- Some Tech Savviness needed.
- Must be fully licensed and credentialed for immediate hire
- Under general direction, identifies, evaluates, and prepares remedial activities for student who exhibit speech-language disorders; participates in the development of individualized goals and objectives; and evaluates student progress all in a virtual environment.
If you would like to be instantly reviewed for the Remote Speech Language Pathologist position, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. After receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled