100% Remote Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Pennsylvania
Remote Job Opportunity- SLP-CCC Job in Pennsylvania
This is a remote teletherapy contract position for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC). We are looking to hire candidates with 2+ years of virtual, school-based experience. Please apply if interested in this great opportunity!
- 4-5 Days per week
- Caseload: Elementary and Middle School Students
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Location: Fully Remote - (School District in Pennsylvania)
- Requires a master s degree in Speech Pathology.
- Must be licensed in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Teletherapy and School-Based experience required.
- At least two years of school experience
- Must be able to pass a basic tech screen (tests your Wi-Fi and computer specs)
- Must hold liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
- Dedicated Clinical and Technical Support Team.
- Access to VocoVision Toolkits- assessments, materials, and interactive activities to add to your sessions.
- Competitive compensation as a 1099 contractor. (Weekly Pay)
- Equal Rates for Direct & Indirect Hours.
- Onboarding materials to prepare for telehealth assignment.
- Integrated ZoomPro Acc.
- Ongoing Support.
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled