100% Remote Speech Pathologist (SLP) - Teletherapy, 5 hours/week
Did 2020 make you think about taking your work virtual? A supportive school district in Pennsylvania is looking for a Part Time Speech Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy for their students K-12. This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home like you’re still onsite! The Special Education Director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so apply today for immediate consideration.
Job Description & Requirements:
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- At least 2 years school-based experience
- ASHA CCC’s
- PA SLP license
- Contract – Part Time (5-6 hours per week)
- K-12 Caseload – Mild-Moderate Cases
- Weekly Pay
- Clinical & technical training will be provided to ensure a smooth transition and success for teletherapy
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to work remotely to gain the flexibility you need and deserve. To learn more about this 100% Remote Speech Therapist opportunity, apply by uploading a PDF of your resume and contact information. To learn more about other fantastic school SLP teletherapy openings in the US, contact Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled