100% Remote Speech Pathologist (SLP) - Teletherapy, Immediate Interviews
Looking to stay virtual? A school district in Washington is in active need of a Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) until the end of the school year. The selected candidate will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through our online platform. This is your chance to work from home like you are still onsite! Caseloads would be mild-moderate for Elementary students, and our clinical and technical experts would work with you to make your transition as seamless as possible.
Details & Requirements:
- 100% Remote – Software & Training Provided
- Contract – Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Elementary: Mild-Moderate – duties include IEP reports and meetings, assessments, evaluations, and direct and indirect services
- Weekly Pay
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- WA SLP License Required
- > 2 years school-based experience
- ASHA CCC’s
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to work remotely to gain the flexibility you need and deserve. We are arranging interviews immediately for qualified candidates. Apply by submitting your resume and contact information or by directly contacting Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled