100% Remote Speech Pathologist South Carolina
FT Tele-Speech Language Pathologist South Carolina
Work in a non-traditional school setting as a full-time Speech Language Pathologist. Candidate will diagnose and treat students in grades K-12. Must be comfortable working virtually and independently.
- Master’s Level Degree
- South Carolina State License
- Certified by ASHA
- 2+ years experience in a school based setting
- Experience with Zoom Platform
- Eliminates travel hassles
- No additional cost for access to software
- Tech support provided
To apply please email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.email@example.com. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled