100% VIRTUAL CCC-SLP (Speech-Language Pathologist) with Oregon License
Certified Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) - Oregon (OR)
Position: 100% Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist for Teletherapy Services Contract Type: Independent Contractor (1099) Location: Remote (Oregon)
Are you a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist looking for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students? We are currently in search of an ASHA-certified Speech-Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy services through the VocoVision platform. This role is entirely remote, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home while addressing the educational needs of K-12 students in Oregon.
Key Responsibilities: As a Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist, your main responsibilities will include:
- Conducting remote assessments to identify the speech and language needs of students.
- Crafting and implementing individualized plans to help students achieve their communication goals.
- Conducting remote therapy sessions and monitoring the progress of students.
Requirements: To be considered for this position, you should:
- Possess a valid Speech-Language Pathologist license in the state of Oregon.
- Hold the ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
- Have a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Be comfortable with 100% remote work and have familiarity with teletherapy tools.
As a 1099 contractor on the VocoVision platform, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation.
- Weekly payments.
- Guaranteed direct and indirect hours paid at the same hourly rate.
- Access to technical and clinical support to ensure a successful teletherapy experience.
- Provision of testing and therapy materials.
- A ZoomPro account for your teletherapy needs.
To apply for this position, please send an email directly to Emily Steinslofer at emi[email protected] after submitting your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled