100% Virtual School Psychologist - Teletherapy, 21/22 School Year
Thinking about staying virtual next school year? This is your chance to work comfortably at home and continue doing what you love! A partnered Oregon school district is seeking a School Psychologist for their students K-12. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and provide both direct and indirect services through our online platform. This is your chance to work from home like you’re still on-site! This district is looking to hire immediately contracting to the end of the school year.
- K-12 – all Mild-Moderate Cases
- Contract – Full Time (may consider Part Time)
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Clinical & Technical Training and Support Provided
- M.S. in School/Educational Psychology
- Active or eligible for Oregon School Psychology license
- 2 years school-based experience
Take advantage of this opportunity to work remotely to gain the flexibility you need and deserve. This School Psychologist opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other remote positions available next school year, send your resume directly to Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled