100% Virtual-SLP CA
Fully Remote SLP!!
100% remote Speech- Language Pathologist opportunity working in a CA School District!! Enjoy the perks of working from home while making a positive impact on K-12 Students’ lives. Excel in the safe and comfortable environment of your own home!!
- Active CA SLP license
- K-12 Mild to Moderate disability experience
- 2-years of school’s experience
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Promised Full-time hours
- School age Mild to Moderate Disabilities – duties include assessments, evaluations, IEP charting
- Technical and Clinical support training provided
- Weekly pay
- Materials and Teletherapy Resources provided
The healthy work life balance era is here!! This 100% remote Speech-Language Pathologist position will fill fast! Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] asap for consideration.
For inquiries about other teletherapy positions within K-12 school systems, email Dominique Chandler at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled