100% Virtual SLP (Speech Pathologist) - Teletherapy
Did 2020 make you think about going virtual? This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home like you’re still onsite! A partnered school district in Massachusetts is seeking a Full or Part Time Speech Therapist to work remotely with students from PreK-Early Intervention. This district is looking to hire immediately with a contract to the end of the school year.
- PreK/EI: Mild-Moderate
- Contract – Full Time (will consider Part Time)
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Covers Direct & Indirect Services
- Clinical & Technical Support/Guidance Provided to ensure success
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA certified
- 2 years school-based experience
- MA SLP License
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. This exciting School Speech Language Pathologist opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other 100% remote positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled