100% Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - Mississippi
Job Title: VocoVision Mississippi SLP - Remote/Teletherapy
Motivated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) wanted in Mississippi for remote teletherapy position with VocoVision. Join our team of virtual professionals and make a difference in students' lives.
- Conduct virtual assessments and therapy sessions using our all-inclusive teletherapy platform.
- Develop personalized treatment plans and collaborate with parents, teachers, and professionals.
- Maintain accurate documentation and stay updated with the latest research.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Valid MS SLP license.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP).
- Prior experience with children in schools or clinics.
- Proficiency with technology/teletherapy platforms.
- Remote work flexibility.
- Competitive compensation.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive team environment.
- Make a difference in students lives.
To apply, submit your resume to [email protected] and call (813) 358-5769.
Riley Kelly | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled