100% Virtual-Speech Language Pathologist - New Hampshire
Remote Speech Therapist - NH
VocoVision utilizes a complete online platform to allow clinicians around the world to provide services to students in underserved areas across the U.S. Opportunity in New Hampshire!
- Active NH SLP license
- K-12 Mild to Moderate disability experience
- 2-year of school experience
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Guaranteed Full-time hours
- K-12 Mild to Moderate Disabilities – duties include assessments, evaluations, IEP charting
- Technical and Clinical support training provided
- Weekly pay
- Materials and Teletherapy Resources provided
The healthy work life balance era is here!! This 100% remote Speech-Language Pathologist position will fill fast! Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] asap for consideration.
For inquiries about other teletherapy positions within K-12 school systems, email Dominique Chandler at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled