100% Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - New Mexico
Job Title: VocoVision New Mexico SLP - Virtual/Teletherapy
Committed Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) wanted in New Mexico for teletherapy position. Join VocoVision's team and make a difference in students' lives.
- Conduct assessments and therapy sessions through VocoVision's all-inclusive platform.
- Develop personalized treatment plans and collaborate with parents, teachers, and professionals.
- Maintain accurate documentation and stay update-to-date with the latest research.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Valid New Mexico SLP license.
- ASHA certification (SLP-CCC).
- Experience with children in schools or clinical setting.
- Proficient with technology.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Remote work flexibility.
- Competitive pay.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- Supportive clinical and technical team.
To apply, submit your resume to [email protected] and call (813) 358-5769.
Riley Kelly | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled