100% Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Available | Pennsylvania School District
School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Opening
Location: Pennsylvania (Work From Home - Must Have PA License if residing in another state)
Employment Type: Independent Contracting
Duration: ASAP - March/April 2024
Hours: Full time (~ 35 hours per week)
Are you a passionate Speech Language Pathologist looking to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students? We are seeking dedicated professionals to join our team as School-Based SLPs in various school districts across the nation. If you're a Pennsylvania-certified Speech Language Pathologist, you do not need to live in the state you work in!
As a School-Based Speech Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop effective communication skills and overcome speech and language challenges. You will work closely with students, parents, teachers, and other professionals to assess, diagnose, and provide therapy for speech and language disorders. This position offers a flexible and rewarding opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of students.
- Conduct assessments to identify speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals.
- Provide speech and language therapy to students.
- Monitor progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and school staff to support student success.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation.
- Pennsylvania Speech Language Pathology License (CCC-SLP).
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Previous experience working virtual is required.
ACT 168 Form - Good for 5 years
ACT 126 Form (Mandated Reporter) - Good for 5 years
PA Child Abuse Clearance Form - Good for 5 years
PA Fingerprints- ACT 114- Candidate will receive results to send to us - Good for 5 years
TB test is no longer required for virtual candidates.
PATCH background check (requires payment)- Good for 5 years
Arrest and Conviction Report
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Flexible scheduling as an independent contractor.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Supportive onboarding process.
- Making a meaningful impact on the lives of students.
How to Apply:
If you are a Pennsylvania-certified Speech Language Pathologist and are excited about the prospect of working in a remote, school-based setting, we encourage you to apply!
Note: This is an independent contracting position. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and are an equal opportunity employer.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of students and helping them achieve their full potential through effective communication. Apply today or contact [email protected] and call (904) 337-3617!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled