100% Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Teletherapy
Did this school year make you think about switching to teletherapy? This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home like you’re still in the schools! A partnered school district in Minnesota is seeking a Speech Therapist to work remotely with their students from K-12.
- K-12: Mild-Moderate
- Contract – Full or Part Time
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Compensation Covers Direct & Indirect Services (including paperwork time)
- Clinical & Technical Support Provided to ensure success
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCC’s
- 2 years school-based experience
- MN SLP License
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve! This exciting School Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other 100% remote positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled