100% Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist - Teletherapy, Immediate Interviews
Did 2020 make you think about keeping your work at home? A supportive school district in Massachusetts is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy for their students K-12. This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home like you’re still on-site! The Special Education Director is eager to review resumes and interview candidates, so apply for immediate consideration.
Job Description & Requirements:
- M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- At least 2 years school-based experience
- ASHA CCC’s
- MA SLP license
- Contract – Full Time (may consider Part Time)
- K-12 Caseload – Mild-Moderate Cases
- Weekly Pay
- Clinical & technical training will be provided to ensure a smooth transition and success for teletherapy
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to work remotely to gain the flexibility you want and deserve. To learn more about this 100% Remote Speech Therapist opportunity, apply by uploading a PDF of your resume and contact information. To learn more about other fantastic school SLP teletherapy openings in the US, contact Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled