100% VIRTUAL - Speech Therapist - Connecticut
We are seeking a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for a great school district located in Connecticut.
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must have an active SLP license in CT (CCC)
- 2 years of experience in schools
- Identifying students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessing students’ communication skills with evaluations and re-evaluations
- Developing and implementing IEPs and conducting IEP meetings
- PreK-5th grade
- Monday - Friday (full-time)
- Hourly Pay
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0224 for more information.
Ryan Edwards | Account Executive | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled