100% Virtual Texas SLP needed for 22-23 School Year- Vocovision Contract- Full-Time
Please read below prior to applying for remote SLP job in Texas!
Job: Remote Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Texas (remotely)
Person of Contact: Sara-Kellett Clark
- Assess, diagnose, treat and prevent communication and swallowing disorders
- Write and monitor IEP's
- Provide Speech therapy to students remotely
Texas Speech Language Pathologist Qualifications-
- Must be a licensed SLP-CCC
- Must be certified in Texas
- Must be comfortable with a 1099 position
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must be able to pass a tech screening
Please Apply for virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Texas by uploading a resume to this post and contacting Sara-Kellett Clark.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled